First we have to check whether the screen is died or not?
1) For that first we will switch off the laptop and disconnect the adapter.
2) Remove the screw and open the screen from hinges
3) Remove the laptop keyboard and disconnect all the cables connected with screen
4) Remove the broken or non working laptop screen
5) Fix the issue of laptop screen and connect again
6) Switch on again the laptop
I purchased dell laptop which made headache for me now. The laptop screen is flickering after sometime of switch on. I could not work on the flicker laptop screen and want to repair this screen. I checked the laptop service centre but all are saying that the screen will be replaced. I checked many articles on internet and they are referring the problem in display cable. What is the price of display cable?
My laptop screen would not turn on I have tried the many times but same result after that I connect with monitor also but the same problem the display was not coming.
I have switched on the laptop and saw that the laptop fan and hard disk is working. Fan sound is coming so i am thinking that laptop is in working condition and motherboard is also fine. But there is no display on the screen. After checking your problem we understand that there is problem in screen and it will be replaced.